It has been a few weeks since the last Weekly Report from our lawyers in DC. Please Click Here for the latest report. There are some pending changes to SBA limitations on subcontracting that are worth noting.
In this week’s report:
- SBA Considering Extending Comment Period for Proposed Rule on the Limitations on Subcontracting
- GSA Issues Proposed Rule to Amend Federal Property Management Regulations/Federal Management Regulation; Supply and Procurement
- DoD Updates Synchronized Pre-Deployment and Operational Tracker Business Rule
- DoD Issues Final Rule to Amend DFARS Domestic Source Restrictions on Certain Naval Vessel Components (DFARS Case 2014-D022)
- President Obama Signs Executive Order 13691, Promoting Private Sector Cybersecurity Information Sharing
- A Notice Was Issued for the Committee for Purchase From People Who Are Blind or Severly Disabled